wow the best couple of months.

itspaul

wow the best couple of months.

Post by itspaul »

jees, this has to be the best couple of months, records wise. since i first started loving music maybe 1980(talking heads,ultravox-vienna,police,invisible sun.-,the early simple minds movement, the blue nile. onto happy mondays,stone roses,utah saints to flaming lips, mercury rev,grandaddy,so on &so on. i thought that i had listened to the best album ever,wild beasts, two dancers. Animal collective, 2009. also not florence but the beautiful, bat for l.....,then this comes along, you must buy this, please. simply great. the best thing i can say is. The nicest album ever(last 30 years anyway) YEASAYER. OLD BLOOD. IF YOU HAVN'T HEARD IT YET, LUCKY YOU , ALL AHEAD OF YOU ,SO JEALOUS. please trust me & buy this album. i think the last 12 months has seen the most productive period for 30 years. if you love classical or jazz,(listen to this music myself, but am new to it) this is still for you. 5 favourite albums of the last 30 years. FLAMING LIPS, YOSHIMI. SIMPLE MINDS, NEW GOLD DREAM. MERCURY REV, DESERTER SONGS. ANIMAL COLLECTIVE. No.1 YEASAYER, OLD BLOOD. BUY BUY BUY.
PS MADELINE PEYROUX, BARE BONES SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 5 ALSO.
Fran
Site Admin

Re: wow the best couple of months.

Post by Fran »

we've had a few drinkies have we?

Still must look out for that album....

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
itspaul

Post by itspaul »

Hi Fran. well spotted. no more drunken posts. promise.(god, i talk some rubbish).
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

In vino veritas.....

once you weren't in your underpants when you typed it all is forgiven

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try