The Bargain Thread!

fergus

Re: The Bargain Thread!

Post by fergus »

Jared wrote:^^ I know, it is tempting, but I've bought so much stuff recently, and I have the Grumaiux & Mutter sets as it is, ahaving heard the Perlman set, as well... I've just got to stop buying at the moment.

anyway, for all you Josquin fans out there... £2.43 inc P&P? There were 2 for sale... I had the first:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Josquin-Missa ... 45fc669825
I have that one already....you will enjoy it!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Jared

Post by Jared »

^^ thanks Fergus... Renaissance & early Baroque is an area I have been/ will be focussing on quite ba bit, as it is an area of my collection which needs developing... and frankly, I really enjoy it, and am becoming a bit of a fan of the Tallis Scholars...
fergus

Post by fergus »

Jared wrote:^^ thanks Fergus... Renaissance & early Baroque is an area I have been/ will be focussing on quite ba bit, as it is an area of my collection which needs developing... and frankly, I really enjoy it, and am becoming a bit of a fan of the Tallis Scholars...
Good for you....I will be watching with interest!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Jared

Post by Jared »

New & Sealed with more than one available? Far too good to turn down for 78p, I'm sure Dave & Fergus would agree...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vivaldi-Cantata ... _rhf_p_t_1
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

What's the deal with these other sellers through amazon? Are they trustworthy?
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Jared

Post by Jared »

Diapason wrote:What's the deal with these other sellers through amazon? Are they trustworthy?
exceptional, Simon... 99% efficiency, and Amazon make sure you get refunded by the other 1%... go for it!
Seán

Post by Seán »

Jared wrote: New & Sealed with more than one available? Far too good to turn down for 78p, I'm sure Dave & Fergus would agree...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vivaldi-Cantata ... _rhf_p_t_1
Lovely Jared, you are a star, it's on order, thanks for that.
Diapason wrote:What's the deal with these other sellers through amazon? Are they trustworthy?
exceptional, Simon... 99% efficiency, and Amazon make sure you get refunded by the other 1%... go for it!
Keep them coming.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Jared

Post by Jared »

^^ I sometimes wish there was a more scientific way of finding these genms, other than randomly stumbling upon them after having spent too many hours trawling the website... this one just landed on my homepage, quite randomly...
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Thanks Jared, I've ordered that. Also ordered this because it seems rude to order a single CD all on its own.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Jared

Post by Jared »

^^ and all for the price of a lunchtime sandwich and drink... a bargain...