Jokes

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Seán

Post by Seán »

Ivor wrote:Image
Ah geez, LOL
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
k99_64

Re: Jokes

Post by k99_64 »

JAW

Post by JAW »

k99_64 wrote:Image
Nice find. I thinks that some of those who survived are more surprising than those who didn't!
JAW

Post by JAW »

fergus

Post by fergus »

LOL!!!
Excellent Johnny!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Found this on the web:

C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. The bartender says: "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So the E-flat leaves, and the C and the G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished and the G is out flat. An F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.

D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, "Excuse me, I'll just be a second." Then an A comes into the bar, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor.

Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and exclaims, "Get out now. You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

The E-flat, not easily deflated, comes back to the bar the next night in a 3-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender (who used to have a nice corporate job until his company downsized) says, "You're looking sharp tonight, come on in! This could be a major development."

This proves to be the case, as the E-flat takes off the suit, and everything else, and stands there au natural.

Eventually, the C sobers up, and realizes in horror that he's under a rest. The C is brought to trial, is found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an upscale correctional facility. On appeal, however, the C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even accidental, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.
It's OK, if there is no bread I will eat cake.

Beware of a thin chef!
JAW

Post by JAW »

jadarin

Post by jadarin »

cybot

Post by cybot »

Nice one Jad :-))
cybot