leema xero

paulb

leema xero

Post by paulb »

has anybody any experience with leema xero?im in the process of buying some...wont get a chance to try first...
Maciej

Re: leema xero

Post by Maciej »

paulb wrote:has anybody any experience with leema xero?im in the process of buying some...wont get a chance to try first...
Hi Paul
Did you buy them? If you did can you sheer your impression please?
There is plenty information about them all around the internet reviews and user impressions, but it would be good idea to here some from someone on this forum.
I am only asking because I am thinking about buying one as well?

Cheers
Maciej
paulb

Post by paulb »

didn't buy them in the end....but still thinking about it
Maciej

Post by Maciej »

paulb wrote:didn't buy them in the end....but still thinking about it
Finally I got them!
They are really tiny 254mm tall so do not expect earth moving! I would find them sound too shallow on its own so I’ve added SPLX 10 sub from Leema as well.
It’s just gentle introduction for me at the moment as I have no time to listen every day, but initial impression is good. Especially from the sub, much better controlled, clean when compared to the old one I had.
The speakers gives good inside, they are fast and precise but for now (perhaps its matter of burn inn) trebles are too shy, like there was not enough sparkle. It’s something that many people would find probably attractive. They integrate with the rest of frequencies but I like little bit of crispiness. It could be that my cables are not efficient enough. Mallory Nicholls from Leema recommended Chord Company Rumour so I will upgrade the cable as soon as I will bring my bank account back to order….not so soon
Regards
Maciej
paulb

Post by paulb »

maciej, are you in dublin?is there any chance i could have a listen to your speakers?i would really like to find out if i like them or not...
Maciej

Post by Maciej »

No, bit away....in Naas, but if you were passing by no problem you can pop inn
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Well you may wear....

btw, there are a few of us nearby - I'm just a few miles out the road and Derek and naasbiker live in Naas too.....

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Maciej

Post by Maciej »

Ohh, good to know that County Kildare and its surroundings are the most musical places in Ireland, what an area to live! And if someone else has different point of view ….you are the Site Admin :)
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

oh, the power!!!

Do or do not, there is no try
cybot

Post by cybot »

Fran wrote:oh, the power!!!

LOL :-))))))