Wanted: Table-Top Stand for the 42-inch KURO PDK-TS27

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
bod

Wanted: Table-Top Stand for the 42-inch KURO PDK-TS27

Post by bod »

Hi folks. I was wondering if any of you had one of these lying around by any chance?!
Currently using a Sanus PFFP2B aluminium floor stand I could swap for the Pioneer table top one.
Happy to buy also.
Cheers, Dave.
Fran
Site Admin

Re: Wanted: Table-Top Stand for the 42-inch KURO PDK-TS27

Post by Fran »

Can't help you on this particualr model, but you can buy universal TV stands... 30e in power city
Do or do not, there is no try
Derek

Post by Derek »

I have a glass tv stand ready to be donated, I’ll send u a pic later.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
bod

Post by bod »

Cheers Fran. I`ll do a bit more looking so - just need one sturdy enough for the telly.
I hope you`re keeping well. Cheers, Dave.
bod

Post by bod »

Derek wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:30 pm I have a glass tv stand ready to be donated, I’ll send u a pic later.
Hi Derek. I'm looking to get rid of a floor stand, so I don`t know if a glass one will be suited (sure I`ll know by the pic anyway).
Need to make more room for records and tapes (yes, 600 of them :-)), so the telly it going on top of a 4 cube Kallax.
Cheers, Dave.
Derek

Post by Derek »

Ok Dave, it won’t be any use to you.
I’m sure you’ll get something to fit the bill.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
bod

Post by bod »

Thanks Derek :-)
itspaul

Post by itspaul »

Hi Dave.
I’m nearly certain I have what your looking for in my garage. Will have a look tomorrow & get back to you👍
Paul.
bod

Post by bod »

itspaul wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:33 am Hi Dave.
I’m nearly certain I have what your looking for in my garage. Will have a look tomorrow & get back to you👍
Paul.
You legend! Cheers Paul.
itspaul

Post by itspaul »

Mornin Dave
Awfully sorry here, looked for it yesterday with no luck. Must of gone into a skip during a clear out mid summer.
Wouldn’t mind but I had it there for 14 years!!!
Apologies again there Dave