What's in the box?

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
cybot

Re: What's in the box?

Post by cybot »

tweber wrote:Gorgeous looking TT Dermot. Enjoy it.
Thanks Shane....
cybot

Post by cybot »

Ivor wrote:It's lovely Dermot, and it's putting ideas in my head! May it give you decades of listening pleasure.
If I had my way I'd have the three finishes :) He's sending me the Analogue Works Alto Extremo feet to try out next week :)

http://www.divineaudio.co.uk/analoguewo ... t-set-of-3
tweber

Post by tweber »

Ivor wrote:It's lovely Dermot, and it's putting ideas in my head! May it give you decades of listening pleasure.
Me too Ivor!
cybot

Post by cybot »

tweber wrote:
Me too Ivor!

:)))))
Seán

Post by Seán »

Congratulations again Dermot, it appears to have given a new lease of life to your ECM collection, I hope is gives you many years of listening pleasure, enjoy.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
cybot

Post by cybot »

Seán wrote:Congratulations again Dermot, it appears to have given a new lease of life to your ECM collection, I hope is gives you many years of listening pleasure, enjoy.
Thank you Seán. I'm listening to Folk Song For Rosie from Le Voyage (Paul Motian Trio) at the moment and it's absolutely spellbinding....I don't know whether you have it in your collection? As recommended as they come.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Ahhhh..... a new baby arrival... and isn't she gorgeous!!!!

Well done Dermot.... she's a beauty!!
Let the Good Times Roll...................
cybot

Post by cybot »

Adrian wrote:Ahhhh..... a new baby arrival... and isn't she gorgeous!!!!

Well done Dermot.... she's a beauty!!
Thanks Adrian :)))
Seán

Post by Seán »

cybot wrote:
Seán wrote:Congratulations again Dermot, it appears to have given a new lease of life to your ECM collection, I hope it gives you many years of listening pleasure, enjoy.
Thank you Seán. I'm listening to Folk Song For Rosie from Le Voyage (Paul Motian Trio) at the moment and it's absolutely spellbinding....I don't know whether you have it in your collection? As recommended as they come.
Hi Dermot, no I don't, I must check it out as I do like Paul Motian's music-making.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Lovely Dermot, just lovely. Many happy hours of enjoyment for you....
Do or do not, there is no try