Grounding from China!

sima66

Re: Grounding from China!

Post by sima66 »

when changing different ground cables between my PC box and Entreq box, I noticed that sometimes my TCXO clock goes crazy and I have to restart my PC!
That's not happening because of the different cables, but just when disconnect/connect the ground cable.
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
tony

Re: Grounding from China!

Post by tony »

sima66 wrote:when changing different ground cables between my PC box and Entreq box, I noticed that sometimes my TCXO clock goes crazy and I have to restart my PC!
That's not happening because of the different cables, but just when disconnect/connect the ground cable.
That is the same here when sometimes switching cable or turning devices on. As discussed before it has to be down to sensitivity with grounds or interference from slight fluctuations in power. Don't think anybody has manage to solve that. Maybe Pearse is ok as he is not using batteries. If so then battery implementation could be the prob.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.