Grounding from China!

tony

Grounding from China!

Post by tony »

Seems a new product is available to deal with grounding issues. Spot the Entreq Tellus type looks minus the high prices.
Some people are reporting improvements with it. At least I suppose it is affordable.

http://www.mableaudio.com/en/productvie ... g+Box.html
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Rocker

Re: Grounding from China!

Post by Rocker »

How does that box work? Seems like it is filled with coals!
It's OK, if there is no bread I will eat cake.

Beware of a thin chef!
tony

Post by tony »

Minerals my dear boy. Special grounding coals. It might be smoky coal!

Adam will be very disappointed with the crocodile clips instead of the special cable entreq use:)
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Is it not magnatite - the same as is in the Entreq boxes?
Nige will be all over that with the crocodile clips :)
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Are they "Nige approved" audiophile standard crocodile clips?

BTW, I had a pencil case like that when I was in primary school - knew I should have held onto it with all my graphite shavings in it - would have been worth money today :)
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
tony

Post by tony »

Excellent does this mean Adam is not required to drill out his Entreq box as we have the black coal substance covered.
So we need Nige approve crocodile clips a bag of magnatite and some copper and we are in business.
Hope there is no soldering required!!
sima66

Post by sima66 »

tony wrote:Excellent does this mean Adam is not required to drill out his Entreq box as we have the black coal substance covered.
So we need Nige approve crocodile clips a bag of magnatite and some copper and we are in business.
Is that magnetite for sure?!

Tony, you'll be surprised how much difference a good ground cable can make!
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

This seems to be pics of one opened up http://www.monoandstereo.com/2015/12/en ... ystem.html
Someone guessed that the black stuff was magnetite - it's finer granules than the ebay stuff but looks like it could be magnetite. Magnetite is a naturally occurring mineral of iron & the most magnetic of all minerals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetite

So, onto ebay where can you can buy magnetite - but I only see it from the US for $20 (15lbs) & $30 shipping

I have a magnetic trap on my central heating system which I believe traps magnetite - a black sludge - I open it every now & then to clean off this black sludge that has collected on the plastic casing around the magnets. Anybody want to buy this sludge from me - it will take about 10 years to fill a pencil case box ? :)
www.Ciunas.biz
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

sima66 wrote:
tony wrote:Excellent does this mean Adam is not required to drill out his Entreq box as we have the black coal substance covered.
Is that magnetite for sure?!
I'm not sure but those pics from the open box
Image do look like the pics of magnetite sand from ebay
Tony, you'll be surprised how much difference a good ground cable can make!
www.Ciunas.biz