So this where you are all hiding...Cloney Show anyone going?

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Derek

Re: So this where you are all hiding...Cloney Show anyone going?

Post by Derek »

Hi Claus, great to have you back with us.

I’ve been playing a lot of Lambchop lately and you were the one responsible for tuning me into Kurt Wagner with “Is a Woman“ on vinyl (I think), so a very belated thank you.

I intend getting to the Cloney Show but haven’t decided on a day, Saturday is looking the more likely though. We’ll have to hook up.
Having had to cry off the NI Show and seeing the equipment on show there (thank for posting pics lads) has me needing a Hi-Fi fix.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

I expect to get there on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting up with a few friends.......
It's OK, if there is no bread I will eat cake.

Beware of a thin chef!
Claus

Post by Claus »

You're welcome Derek. Just got the KORT album with Cortney Tidwell, but haven't had a real chance to listen to it yet....

Would be great to see some old friends at the show, so I might aim for Saturday as well. ;)
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

what time are you people heading there tomorrow? I've been given permission to arrange my day however I please:-). She can expect me to come back with bagfuls of Nordost nonsense and god knows what else.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
cybot

Post by cybot »

DaveF wrote:what time are you people heading there tomorrow? I've been given permission to arrange my day however I please:-). She can expect me to come back with bagfuls of Nordost nonsense and god knows what else.
Ha! that'll be the day :-) More likely you'll have sore knuckles after you've decked the poor Nordost guy :-)
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

cybot wrote:
DaveF wrote:what time are you people heading there tomorrow? I've been given permission to arrange my day however I please:-). She can expect me to come back with bagfuls of Nordost nonsense and god knows what else.
Ha! that'll be the day :-) More likely you'll have sore knuckles after you've decked the poor Nordost guy :-)
nah, I'm a bit of a hypocrite in my opinions of Nordost to be honest as I have plenty of their cables in my own system.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

There's no question that a lot of the Nordost stuff is good. Very good. But equally it's very expensive. Some of the claims made are just outlandish as well but it's entertaining. If Dave is going to "debate" HDMI with Lars I want to be there for it!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Oh yes please.. could someone record that please?

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

I'll even buy the popcorn.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Ah yes, Lars. What a legend!

I imagine I'll be there around 11:30, with the intention of getting home in time to watch the bulk of the match.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2