Munich High End Show 2018

Ken Moreland

Munich High End Show 2018

Post by Ken Moreland »

i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
Sloop John B

Re: Munich High End Show 2018

Post by Sloop John B »

There is certainly ore in heaven and earth than is dreamt of in my philosophy, so many weird and (perhaps) wonderful speakers. Some mouth watering prices.

.sjb
Satrus

Post by Satrus »

I am just back from Munich actually. If anybody is interested, I have posted approximately 22 news items on my Facebook page, @vinyllpcare which can be accessed via the Facebook icon on my website, www.vinyllpcare.com. Although I feel a little 'coy' about saying this, my items were up and posted even before the great and wonderful Michael Fremer's www.analogplanet.com got them uploaded. Specifically, the announcement of the new SME Integrated turntable and the Audiodesk Systeme Pro RCM Cleaners now being shipped with slots to fit adaptors for cleaning 7 and 10 inch vinyl. I will be posting some further items over the coming days. Realistically, this is such a large and comprehensive trade show with manufacturers, distributors and visitors from all over the world it would be impossible to cover everything. I have to compliment Mr. Fremer on his infectious enthusiasm and energy in the manner in which he covers not only this annual show but many others all over the world even as far away as Japan. Michael is now in his early 70s and believe me it is hard work covering these shows in the detailed way that he does. I have a rather nasty bout of sciatica at the moment and I found it very difficult to function well in Munich at all. In fact, a sane person in my position would not have gone but since when have die hard audiophiles been sane or close to it? Hope you enjoy what I have posted and I would invite you to like any specific articles I have posted, if they meet with your approval.
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

I have to say, I feel I'm missing out a bit - I couldn't make it this year after going for the last few. Great show to go to, and very easy to get in and out of with free buses to and from the airport.....

Great stuff on show, from the realistic to the obscene!!
Do or do not, there is no try
Cyndale

Post by Cyndale »

Satrus wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 1:07 pm I am just back from Munich actually. If anybody is interested, I have posted approximately 22 news items on my Facebook page, @vinyllpcare which can be accessed via the Facebook icon on my website, www.vinyllpcare.com. Although I feel a little 'coy' about saying this, my items were up and posted even before the great and wonderful Michael Fremer's www.analogplanet.com got them uploaded. Specifically, the announcement of the new SME Integrated turntable and the Audiodesk Systeme Pro RCM Cleaners now being shipped with slots to fit adaptors for cleaning 7 and 10 inch vinyl. I will be posting some further items over the coming days. Realistically, this is such a large and comprehensive trade show with manufacturers, distributors and visitors from all over the world it would be impossible to cover everything. I have to compliment Mr. Fremer on his infectious enthusiasm and energy in the manner in which he covers not only this annual show but many others all over the world even as far away as Japan. Michael is now in his early 70s and believe me it is hard work covering these shows in the detailed way that he does. I have a rather nasty bout of sciatica at the moment and I found it very difficult to function well in Munich at all. In fact, a sane person in my position would not have gone but since when have die hard audiophiles been sane or close to it? Hope you enjoy what I have posted and I would invite you to like any specific articles I have posted, if they meet with your approval.
Thanks for the link to your Facebook page, great commentary and photographs, interesting reading! I have three Pure Analogue Mark Black LPs and I got them at a great price! Best of luck with the sciatica, been there, done that and back again!