Wanted A good quality cd player

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
PatD

Wanted A good quality cd player

Post by PatD »

Hi, l am interested in buying a good quality CD player.
Claus

Re: Wanted A good quality cd player

Post by Claus »

I am considering selling my BAT VK-D5 cd player. I am not sure about price yet and it needs a new transport.... Let me know if you’re interested....
PatD

Post by PatD »

Thanks for that. I read the review on the machine,and it is very impressive.I fear it may be way outside my budget.
halvis

Post by halvis »

What is your budget? I might be selling a Audiolab 8200cdq
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

I have a Sony CD player. Bought off a fellow member when I had a shop, this is a 5 disc machine.
I'd normally run a mile from a multi disc player but this was actually very good (and a multi player in a shop is very handy!) I got a bargain at €50 and will sell it for the same. It had an easy life with me and the previous owner.
Like a lot of my stuff at the moment it's in storage but it can be dug out!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Gussy Finknottle

Post by Gussy Finknottle »

I have the following cd players for sale if interested
Philips cd880 Working perfect a few little marks but the sound is next to none
Philips cd850 Working perfect and good condition wonderfull sound
pioneer PD-S801 stable platter working perfect and in good condition and great sound
He who dies with the most expensive HiFi wins
bonenut

Post by bonenut »

hi,i have a primare v20 disc player...dvd and cd.cheers.
leroyd

Post by leroyd »

I have a Primare cd32 for sale