WTD Naim amps

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
halvis

WTD Naim amps

Post by halvis »

Something like a SuperNait or 70w + pre power.

Prefer Olive or later vintages.

What have you?
Sloop John B

Re: WTD Naim amps

Post by Sloop John B »

And sure if I can piggyback on this thread I’d be interested in chrome bumper preamps particularly a 32.5 and ps if there’s any out there to partner a 250 CB I’ve purchased.

.sjb
AnrCues

Post by AnrCues »

Hi,

I have a Naim Nap 110 that i might sell,if you have an interest in it you're welcome to have a listen.
I don't know if you have used one before, i have used it with my Valve pre-amp among other Amps and i'm still suprised how good it still sounds.
You are welcome to try it in your own system if interested.
any questions you can pm me.

Regards

Abban.
halvis

Post by halvis »

Thanks for letting me know Abban, but I am after something a little later and more powerful.
francoblanco

Post by francoblanco »

Hi, new to the site and just saw your mentioning of the nap 110. I'll message you if that's ok? Cheers.
AnrCues

Post by AnrCues »

Hi... Yes you can text or call me on 0868245199
Kn31

Post by Kn31 »

I have a Naim NAP 250 olive for sale. Selling because I upgraded to 135 monos. I can send pics (and a video of the internals) if you're interested.