Meet up, presentation kind of ...

Georgi

Meet up, presentation kind of ...

Post by Georgi »

Hi guys, I want to make an open invite to anyone interested in small, casual meet up in my place.
Also want to present my new speakers and get your opinion.
I would like to hear from yourselves, when would be suitable for most of you. Was thinking for next Sat or Sun, but there is no problem to do the weekend after next. Any thoughts?

I'm also available this weekend and Monday, if any of you want to come over for more private listening, just drop me a PM and we can sort something.

Thanks.
Ivor

Re: Meet up, presentation kind of ...

Post by Ivor »

Georgi wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:40 pm Hi guys, I want to make an open invite to anyone interested in small, casual meet up in my place.
Also want to present my new speakers and get your opinion.
I would like to hear from yourselves, when would be suitable for most of you. Was thinking for next Sat or Sun, but there is no problem to do the weekend after next. Any thoughts?

I'm also available this weekend and Monday, if any of you want to come over for more private listening, just drop me a PM and we can sort something.

Thanks.
Give us a hint about where you are? :)
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Georgi

Post by Georgi »

Lol, sorry, the sun and the beers don't help much at the moment. :)

I'm based in Swords, North side.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Georgi wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:10 pm Lol, sorry, the sun and the beers don't help much at the moment. :)

I'm based in Swords, North side.
Ok, Thanks. Will let you know.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
hudo

Post by hudo »

Missed the invite, but is it still open? I would like to return the favor and invite you to my place also (Dundrum, D16. System is Focal 1007be, AA Puccini Anniversary, Chord 2qute dac, TT Music Hall 7.1) ...

This is a great way of sharing experiences, hope we'll have more "meetups" like this!
I always thought how it would be nice to have the place with basic acoustic treatment where we would meet once per month/few months, and listen to somebody's system (people can bring different gear), or companies could present (cloneyaudio has that sonus faber + pass or devialet, for example). Kind of a club.
♪♫ sound sommelier ♪♫
Pi2AES LPSU > Holo Spring 3 KTE > Music Hall 7.1 > PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid > QA Concept 500
Georgi

Post by Georgi »

The invite is still open, you haven't missed anything, as yet.
I hope the meet up to take place in the next couple of weekends.

Thanks.
Ken Moreland

Post by Ken Moreland »

Sunday's are best for me, but next Sunday I'm not available , there's a vintage car show in Trim. Sunday's after that are fine.
K
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
Claus

Post by Claus »

I would love to go, even to compare and contrast with my 1008be 😉. Busy times with holidays and visitors but when a firm date comes up I will do my best... If there’s any interest in hearing my system, let me know... (Jadis DA88s, Linn LP12, B.A.T. VKD5SE CD player, Chord Hugo DAC).
Georgi

Post by Georgi »

As I said before, I'm free every weekend.

I'm available today, tomorrow or Monday, if anyone is around and want to loose couple of hours, please drop me a PM. :)
hudo

Post by hudo »

Claus wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:58 am I would love to go, even to compare and contrast with my 1008be 😉. Busy times with holidays and visitors but when a firm date comes up I will do my best... If there’s any interest in hearing my system, let me know... (Jadis DA88s, Linn LP12, B.A.T. VKD5SE CD player, Chord Hugo DAC).
Where do you live? Im in south Dublin, Dundrum.
Since we have similar speakers and DAC, would be interesting to hear your system!
♪♫ sound sommelier ♪♫
Pi2AES LPSU > Holo Spring 3 KTE > Music Hall 7.1 > PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid > QA Concept 500